The winter months are here which bring along dry skin as a result of the air becoming cold and dry. Simple changes in your skincare routine can help prevent issues that arise with dry skin. We talked to one of our estheticians, Holliday, at our Regency location to get more information on what you can do to combat any dry skin issues you may experience this winter.
SKIN CARE TIPS
- Add a Vitamin C oil or serum to your routine in the morning and a hyaluronic serum at night.
- Do not over moisturize as that will cause your skin to want more.
- Hot showers, tubs, and baths can dry out your skin when the weather is cold.
- Make sure you are using a liquid soap body wash in the winter, regular soap will leave a residue on your skin which can lead to dry, inflamed, and irritated skin.
- Remember to be gentle with your skin during cold months!
(Photo features Regency Esthetician, Holliday)
Our facial services are a great way to rejuvenate your skin and give it the extra moisture it needs. Our estheticians will customize your facial to match your skin type and replenish its glow.
Schedule an appointment with one of our estheticians today by visiting https://na1.meevo.com/OnlineBookingApp/location/list?tenantId=200727
You can also view our entire list of facial services by clicking the following link: https://garbossalons.com/spa-services/
I appreciate what you said about adding vitamin C to your skin regimen. My wife and I need to get a better skin revitalization routine going. I’ll have to consider getting a spa day scheduled.