This new dog shampoo by Baby Dog Mama is made with only eight simple ingredients and is free of gluten, sulfates, parabens, and artificial coloring. Not to mention, it’s vegan! Crafted by an animal loving cosmetologist along with important advice from veterinarians, this pet shampoo is perfect for cleaning dirty pets, conditioning pet hair, and detangling short to long coats.
The ingredients that make up the Baby Dog Mama – Dog Shampoo were selected with the utmost care – building a product that was safe for the environment and safe for your pet with as few ingredients as possible was the ultimate goal. What’s not in your dog shampoo is just as important as what is in it. Please read below for the list and purpose of each ingredient.
- C12-14 Olephin Sulfonate (emulsifier/cleanser)
- Cocomidopropyl Betaine (coconut oil and dimethylaminopropylamine used as a cleanser)
- Cocamide MEA (fatty acid from coconuts for added lather)
- Fragrance (clean scent)
- Sodium Benozate (a preservative more gentle than parabens or phthalates)
- Phenoxyethanol (antibacterial stabilizer)
- Citric Acid (organic antibacterial and preservative from citrus fruit)