Biomega Shake It Mix-In Hold
Biomega Shake It Mix-In Hold details
what Biomega Shake It Mix-In Hold is
- A revolutionary activator you MIX with any styling or texturizing product to increase volume and hold (Not designed for use alone).
why you should use it
- Create customizable, variable-hold that makes any style and texture possible
- Enhances hair health with Spirulina, rich with Omega 3, 6 and 9, that delivers stronger, more flexible, shiny hair
when to use it
- When mixing with a styling product, use on slightly damp hair
- When mixing with a texturizing product, use after styling on dry hair
how much to use
- We recommend starting with a small amount; 1 to 2 sprinkles with the sifter open halfway (6 holes open)
how to use it
- Dispense and spread your favorite styling or texturing product evenly in your palm
- Apply desired amount of Shake It! (we recommend 1-2 sprinkles with sifter open halfway)
- Emulsify completely in hands and between fingers until the two products are mixed well (Shake It! should dissolve into companion product)
- Apply to hair and style accordingly
A revolutionary activator you MIX with any styling or texturizing product to increase volume and hold (Not designed for use alone).
Online Return Policy
Products must be returned within 30 days of the purchase date to receive a refund to the payment method used on Garbossalons.com. We regret that we are unable to refund your original shipping charges, if applicable, unless the return was a result of our error. A Garbo’s Salon and Spa Gift Card will be issued for returns of products after 30 days of the Purchase Date.
Garbossalons.com purchases can easily be returned for FREE (no return shipping or handling fees) to any of our Garbo’s Locations.
Garbossalons.com purchases can also be returned by mail. To initiate this process please contact email@example.com and include your First Name, Last Name, and Shipping information so we can better assist you.
If you have additional questions or need clarity on our return guidelines please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org