Uplifting Foam 8oz
Weightless volume-building styling product. Pinpoint delivery system concentrates the spray pattern at the root area for maximum volume and lift away from the scalp.
Aquage Wigs For Kids Uplifting Foam – 8 oz details
what Aquage Uplifting Foam 8 oz is
- Weightless volume-building styling product
- Pinpoint delivery system concentrates the spray pattern at the root area for maximum volume and lift away from the scalp
why you should use it
- To create maximum lift and volume while blow-drying
- Hair will remain soft and pliable yet full of body and bounce
- Excellent for create long lasting style retention
when to use it
- Spray onto freshly shampooed, towel dried hair
how much to use
- Spray generously onto towel dried hair in a zig zag pattern
- Spray extra product on the root area to increase the level of lift and volume away from the scalp
how to use it
- After applying product, comb through with a fine-tooth comb from roots to ends for even product distribution
- Section hair and begin blow styling at the root area, lifting the hair away from the scalp for maximum volume
- Work from the roots toward the ends until the entire section is dry
- Brush through after hair is completely dry to blend the sections and create fluidity
wigs for kids details
Wigs for Kids was founded over 33 years ago by hairdresser Jeffrey Paul and his wife Zina in an effort to help their 15-year old niece who was undergoing chemotherapy treatment for leukemia. After searching for a natural-looking wig that would withstand the rigors of typical kids’ activities with no luck, Jeffrey decided to make one himself!
Over 2 million children are affected by hair loss from chemotherapy, alopecia, trichotillomania and other medical conditions. A portion of the proceeds from this limited edition Uplifting Foam will be donated to Wigs for Kids.