Defining Gel 6oz
Aquage Defining Gel – 6 oz details
what Aquage Defining Gel – 6 oz is
- Flexible hold gel unites hair strands, controls curl, defines texture and eliminates frizz
- Designed to be used on wet hair
why you should use it
- Gives curls ultimate hold and control, leaving strands with a high gloss finish
- Ideal product for naturally curly, wavy or permed hair
- Perfect tool to eliminate frizz and define strands
- Does not weigh the hair down
when to use it
- Apply on freshly shampooed, evenly wet hair
how much to use
- Apply a quarter-sized amount in palms and emulsify in hands and between fingers before applying
- On curly hair, there is no such thing as too much product, customers usually do not apply enough
how to use it
- Emulsify product in palms and between your fingers before applying to the hair
- Thoroughly saturate hair with product
- Comb through from roots to ends with a fine-tooth comb to achieve even product distribution
- Use a wide-tooth comb to create the desiredo strand definition
- Gently dry hair using a blow dryer with a cup-style diffuser until all the curls are dry
- To avoid creating frizz, do not touch or scrunch strands while drying
- Hair can also be allowed to dry naturally
Flexible hold gel unites hair strands, controls curl, defines texture and eliminates frizz. Designed to be used on wet hair.
Online Return Policy
Products must be returned within 30 days of the purchase date to receive a refund to the payment method used on Garbossalons.com. We regret that we are unable to refund your original shipping charges, if applicable, unless the return was a result of our error. A Garbo’s Salon and Spa Gift Card will be issued for returns of products after 30 days of the Purchase Date.
Garbossalons.com purchases can easily be returned for FREE (no return shipping or handling fees) to any of our Garbo’s Locations.
Garbossalons.com purchases can also be returned by mail. To initiate this process please contact email@example.com and include your First Name, Last Name, and Shipping information so we can better assist you.
If you have additional questions or need clarity on our return guidelines please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org